X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Instructions for a Churchill Hydrolastic Pump

Got a wonky MK2 and I have a hydro pump I bought a number of years ago. Can anyone provide me with instructions on how to use please. It appears there are two dials on the front- one showing when you let the hydro system down and another one with PSi for when you pump the system up. I really need to know what I am doing before I try it out on my car !

imported post

Let me have contact details, 5 pages (to many to post) section Hrear suspension, in the workshop manual.

Comment

imported post

Thank you so much for sending that over to me. I'll bring the hydro pump out of mothballs and give it a go....once I am able to print the instructions off - the printer had a funny five minutes on the most crucial page ( the printer has memory problems and gets itself all confused), so I think I may have to be a bit naughty and print it at work ! I guess you can get the fluid at a local auto factors...well I hope you can !

Comment

imported post

Sal, not sure what availability is like these days. You may find this site useful: http://www.hydragas.co.uk/index.html. Obviously the outlets listed are for getting the suspension 'pumped up' but if there's one local to you it's probably the easiest place to source the fluid.

There's basic pump use instructions in the 'technical' section.

Comment

Working...
        X